Lead Project Manager
Codasip was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. STUDIO was born in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. We are succeeding. At the same time RISC-V was gaining traction, so it was natural for Codasip to embrace it as an Open Instruction Set Architecture (ISA).
As we scale up our capability to match our growing customer base, we are looking for a lead IP project manager with a proven track record to deliver our best in class products and to develop our project management capability.
This role will report to our VP IP Engineering, to develop Codasip’s project management capability and ensure we deliver our products to cost, time and quality. The role needs a leader to drive this change and also to provide oversight of our project management and to deliver our projects. Responsibilities will include both development of Codasip’s project management capability and “hands-on” project management of key active projects.
- Development of Codasip’s IP Project Management Capability
- Develop and integrate project management that reports project status to inform and direct strategic management decisions
- Identify and manage the project organizational structure and define responsibilities
- Deploy and sustain the project management culture necessary for successful delivery of multi-faceted projects across multi site teams and locations
- Develop, motivate and coach project managers, project leads and the wider organization.
- Ensure full governance and compliance to project standards, policies, processes and tools in the delivery of all projects
- Monitor projects’ performance, progress and quality of work, taking necessary corrective action to ensure the delivery of projects to quality cost and time.
- Manage project risks and issues, ensuring that they are impact-assessed, mitigated, and escalated where appropriate
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Specialist knowledge and experience in the implementation of project management frameworks such as Agile, Prince2, Scaled Agile etc.
- Project management of HW IP or equivalent high tech products
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with proactive and collaborative engagement with stakeholders
- Experience of risk management, managing escalations, conflicts and issues
- Flexibility to adapt and influence in the face of change
- Experience in leading business change projects and the ability to be hands on when required
- Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng or equivalents) in a numerate discipline
- Preferably hold a recognised project management qualification, e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, APM PPQ, certified Scrum master etc.