At Codasip, we are developing open source processor technologies based on RISC-V, which is most likely the computer architecture of the future. If we were to introduce ourselves in 4 brief points, they would sound something like:
- We are a proud founding member of the RISC-V community
- We have developed the world’s first commercial RISC-V core
- In the Czech Republic, we are the only ones who develop a processor core with Linux
- We are the only company in the EU that makes RISC-V processors
There are currently 100 of us and we have offices in Brno and Prague, France, China, Great Britain, the USA and Germany. In the next year, there will be dozens of more people to expand our ranks.
We are a mature startup that still has a nice informal atmosphere and team spirit, but at the same time we already have processes, structure and strategy not only in the form of dreams.
While growing and evolving, we are also implementing the Agile Methodology. In order to achieve our goals, we are looking for a new colleague for a position of
SCRUM MASTER ENTHUSIAST
What it looks like at Codasip:
The agile transformation in our company began at the end of 2019 with the arrival of our VP of Engineering, Petr Vrba. Peta is the living embodiment of an Agile Leader, he has a vision and praises more than he criticizes. He believes in self-managed teams and is a great role model for all of us.
Gradually, Scrum Masters joined Codasip and they not only took care of their teams but also spread the agile mindset throughout the organization. The SM team currently has 3 members – Hanka, Martina and Vladis – and they are looking for a colleague who would take care of two teams. Both teams are at the beginning of their rebirth towards an agile functioning. Every Scrum Master has a lot of space for self-realization and implementation of his / her own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
- we are not interested in any specific certificate or education. We are mainly looking for pure enthusiasm about agile. We want someone who lives and breathes it.
- one year to two of direct experience with agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban or any other agile framework),
- to be able to tune into the company and team members´needs, especially those who are just starting with agile,
- soft skills needed for a team coordination
- ability to logically and effectively solve problems and see their complexity
- analytical thinking,
- ability and willingness to communicate effectively with other Codasippers,
- Spoken and written English at intermediate level.
Your tasks will be:
- to participate in implementing and setting up agile practices in your teams
- to act as a Scrum Master with a mental setup of “Servant Leadership”
- to be responsible for the proper implementation of agile practices and help increase the effectiveness of the teams
- to coach both individuals and teams along their agile journey
- to monitor the progress of agile transformation and ensure transparency and comprehensibility of the processes,
- to assist with communication inside the teams and outside,
- to facilitate team ceremonies
- to coach and mentor Product Owners (backlog, priorities, value for the customers ..)
- to become a valid member of the Scrum Master team and to work together on the goals
What we can offer:
- work, where you will see the results of your work
- the ability to set things up from the beginning so that they make sense
- full-time employment with a contract for an indefinite period of time
- comprehensive training and support
- ongoing education
- flexible working hours
- pleasant workplace in the Brno Technology Park, including a relaxation zone (fatboy, playstation) and a large equipped kitchen (quality tea and coffee)
- 5 weeks holiday, sick days
- language courses with native speakers (English, Chinese)
- space for your own innovations and ideas