Codasip is currently looking for Contract Sales (in the form of a part-time Contractor position) or, alternatively, an industry Manufacturer’s Representative to promote, sell, and support the sales of its products in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia.
Codasip delivers leading-edge processor technology based on RISC-V, the modern architecture that enables development of open hardware. Codasip’s own product range includes off-the-shelf RISC-V processors, custom processors, and Codasip Studio – a unique tool suite for processor IP design and automatic optimization. The product portfolio enables our customers to choose IP to start with, tailor it in Studio to its target application, and produce an embedded processor featuring the best mix of performance, power, and cost.
Codasip is headquartered in Munich, Germany, with R&D Center based in Brno, Czech Republic, and offices in the US and China. The company has solid investor backup and is rapidly expanding to work towards its vision of better and cheaper hardware for everyone.
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Opportunity to work with innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Nice and friendly working environment
- Possibility to learn from other teams
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- A young and well-coordinated small team
- You will be working on site with customers, assisting key personnel in understanding and developing technology using general principles learned in the field of electronics, chip design, semiconductor IP, software, hardware, and EDA for the purpose of securing IP design wins and generating revenue for Codasip.
- You will be expected to set your own schedule based on custom demands, needs, and priority level.
- You must be able to work closely within a small team in a pre-sales and post-sales environment, to document customer business needs, and to communicate accurately back to the Codasip teams, both locally and in USA/Europe.
- You will work closely with local FAE assistance, Codasip engineering team, sales team, marketing team, and sometimes with the executive team as needed in all company related discipline.
- You will be working for a European startup company and will be highly dependent on communication with EU-based company headquarters as well as USA where Sales and Marketing management is domiciled.
- An experienced, high-energy, knowledgeable, and reasonably technical individual with entrepreneur-type personality
- Great people skills and ability to adapt to changing customer situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to accurately communicate customer requests, action items, meeting notes, and evaluation progress
- Proficiency in English
- Common user knowledge of MS Office, e-mail, Google drive documents, CRM, Atlassian Jira, and other enterprise and business/engineering-related communication platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the semiconductor, semiconductor IP, or EDA industry
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Semiconductor IP industry account sales experience
- Experience either closing semiconductor design wins, EDA tools seats wins, or semiconductor IP licenses
- Microprocessor (DSP, ASIP, controller, etc.) experience preferred, or other applicable IP experience
- Basic understanding of chip architecture
Type of compensation will be determined depending on whether this position is filled by a Sales Contractor or Manufacturer’s Representative Agency (base and commission if either apply).
Expenses to be discussed depending on how the job is filled.