This Website collects some Personal data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller:
Codasip s.r.o. | R&D Center
616 00 Brno
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Codasip needs to perform a contract with you,
- You have given Codasip permission to do so,
- Processing your personal information is in Codasip legitimate interests,
- Codasip needs to comply with the applicable law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Note that Codasip has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Codasip does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.