Creating a new generation of processor engineers
The Codasip Labs University Program prepares the next generation of processor engineers by augmenting university undergraduate and graduate computer engineering curriculums and providing assignments, materials, and industry-grade tools.
Through support of students and researchers, the Codasip Labs University Program aims to prepare the people and advance the technologies to solve tomorrow’s technological challenges.
The Program develops research partnerships and supports researchers to advance solutions in computer security, functional safety, artificial intelligence, advanced system memories, and domain specific applications.
The Codasip Labs university program
Preparing the next generation of processor engineers
Research faculty and their research assistants have access to the following:
- Cloud-based Codasip Studio Integrated Development System (IDE)
- When required and appropriate, local Codasip Studio licenses
- Codasip’s High-Level Synthesis Language, CodAL, and Codasip Studio technical support through Codasip
- Access to Codasip technologies including computer security, functional safety, artificial intelligence, and domain specific applications
- Where appropriate, RISC-V IP cores for research development
Advancing technology to solve tomorrow’s technological challenges
Accelerate innovation and product development
Development of a CodAL ecosystem to share knowledge, experiences, ideas, and designs:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Knowledge Board
- Design Database to share and exchange solutions
- Community activities including design contests and hack-a-thons